- Establish and maintain all necessary information technology procedures and ensure that all systems are supported by the necessary documentation and manuals.
- Supporting in running close of business of core system with approved procedure
- Make sure all database are backed up properly before and after close of business with properly backup log records
- Participate on user accepted test with end-users on new Core Banking System that is transforming to make sure that the system functionality work properly and fulfills user requirement with all possible bugs fixed.
- Held-desk support and monitor closely on data encoding at branches in the MIS system.
- Monitor the reconciliation and research of discrepancies in MIS report data.
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in information technology and ensure that the company makes the best use of any such developments.
- To perform others tasks as assigned by line supervisor
- Education: Bachelor degree in computer science, technology or related fields;
- Experience: At least 1 years’ experience with management information system
- Experience in systems security such as backup/restore, user access rights, etc.
- Experience in developing program is plus
- Knowledge: on MB Win System and SQL Server database design
How To Apply
070 960 666
No.425, St. 271, Sangkat Tour Tom Pong II, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years