- Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk and IT Assurance.
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of applications, operating systems, networks, and mobile applications on regularly basis to identify vulnerability across several systems.
- Analyze security policies configuration and provide recommendation based on industry best practices.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results and present the finding to head of department and management ongoing basis.
- Conduct physical assessments of servers, systems, and network device security.
- Coordinate and lead on external and internal penetration testing projects and provide promptly update to management.
- Consult with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation.
- Promote information governance and security at all levels of management and employees, maintaining and developing a positive culture of compliance against industry standards and regulations.
- Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy; data leakage prevention / monitoring; information rights management; third party security and cryptography.
- Develop and maintain security assessment testing plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience
- Having 2 years of experiences on network, application or mobile pentest and security configuration review or working experiences in financial / telecom / auditing industry.
- Holding security related certification (CySA+, CHFI, OSCP, OSCE) or from equivalent recognized certification body.
- Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and IT general control review reports.
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail before closing date at 04:00 PM.
Candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Experience 0- 2 Years