- Job Description
Daily support to each user as request.
- Handle Problems and Solutions related to Networking & Programming and other IT tasks.
- Troubleshooting system PCs, Email, Data security Cloud Server and Internet problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware/Software, operating system and applications.
- Provide support of peripheral devices such as Printers, Fax and DVR Security Camera.
- Ensure a secure system by assisting with regular anti-virus, Mail filter and MS. Windows security updates, data backup.
- Development of IT plans to guide the replacement of existing hardware/software and make schedule changes.
- Prepare procurement task to check the purchased equipment that relates to IT responsibility
- Cooperate with Admin to update IT & Company assets information, and record into system.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites/e-commerce platform/application then test across browsers, and devices of Android and IOS system operating.
- Monitor Design Tasks with Admin and External team for Marketing Purpose.
- Other tasks will be provided by Management.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree of Computer Science or Information Technology, or other related skills.
- Both Genders.
- At least 3 years’ experiences in IT or related field or in E-commerce App/Website field is preferred.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, HTML and Web Frameworks
- Well understanding of building system and user interface for website/e-commerce platform/Mobile App both Android & IOS.
- Have skilled of Integrate and Configure Modules with Laravel Framework is preferred.
- Be a fast learner, smart/flexible/creative person & team player.
- Good communication & negotiation skills & fluent in English.
- Well typing both Khmer Unicode & English and know well about Microsoft Office, E-mail & Internet, Computer.
- Eager to learn and gain new experiences (curious person with passion)
- Hard working, patient and be able to work under pressure and complete as deadline
- Honestly, Friendly, morality, and high responsible for works
- Contact information
Phone:017 789 818
Address: #86E0E1, Street NW23, Bayab, Phnom Penh Thmei Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address #86E0E1, Street NW23, Bayab, Phnom Penh Thmei Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 2-5 Years