We are looking for a qualified IT Technical Support person. Position’s primary focus may be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management.
The candidate will assist with the day to day of the system relates to IT. The candidate will be right at the heart of matters as they need to deal directly with faculty and staff who have technical problems such as trouble with their email accounts, forgotten passwords or viruses. Typical Technical Support responsibilities include:
• At least associate degree in IT, Computer science or equivalent with data processing training, computer operations training, or experience in a multi-operation system or production control environment preferred.
• One or more years of related experience with computers and providing customer service in a technological environment
• May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems.
• May be tested on appropriate computer skills as required
• Performance related tasks assigned by line manager
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Monivong Bvld, 278 building, 2nd floor
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years