- Daily system monitoring, verifying and reviewing all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes etc.
- Regular security monitoring to identify possible disturbance, performing daily backup operations.
- Investigating and troubleshoot all issues related to IT infrastructure for internal teams or clients using telephone/emails etc.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Performing regular updates and upgrades as and when necessary.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements of the company/client
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and system standards
- At least 2 years of experience with system and network development
- Knowledge base with any Windows platform, Linux/Unix platform, and command line languages.
- Experience in system collaboration and online service integration.
- Understanding network/system architecture to provide improvements
- Experience in security perspective and auditing process.
- Experience with virtualization and network storage
- Experience with application/operation system/software installation and maintenance
- Good in English speaking and writing
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years