- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and replacing parts as required
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support including Clinic and NSSF procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Implement and support the roll-out of Clinic IT system
- Set up new user accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Routine maintenance and monitoring of all computer, network and other office equipment
- Obtain written quotes and make purchases within the guidelines of the clinic procurement policy when required.
- Perform regular housekeeping and backup duties on all Clinic’s databases,
- Perform other tasks required by general manager
- Cambodia Nationality
- Graduated with a degree in computer networking, software & hardware development or computer science.
- Good experience in IT networking of how software and operating systems work
- Able to maintain a good relationship with teams.
- Be able to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Graphic design and creating video is a plus
- Able to communicate fully and effectively with all staff as required
How To Apply