Deadline: 31 st October 2020
Shortlist: Only shortlisted candidate will be contact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Cement process technology and machine equipment in production from Quarry to Packing Plant
- Understand the characteristic of raw material and cement product
- Able work with Maintenance Supervisor to fix the machine problem
- Another task assigned by manager.
- CMIC provide very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits. We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long-term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and Electrical.
- Computer proficient in Ms Office
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
- Resilience to deliver, Reliability
- Handle multi-functions work ranges from people management, Law & Regulation, OH&S and internal system
How To Apply
Tel: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451
Email: [email protected]
- Address Anina Building 2nd Floor, No.240, Street 271,Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree