- Oversee the preparation of food and inventory level of the kitchen.
- Deliver the communications between Management and Culinary team.
- Follow up and report timorously to all maintenance problems.
- Assist on update and oversee on Kitchen SOP implementation.
- Assist to manage food cost.
- Assist to develop new product and food recipe
- Handle with kitchen administration tasks
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Competitive salary
• Seniority Payment
• Annul leave and Public holiday follow the Labor Law of Cambodia
• Training and career development opportunities
- Fresh graduate students majoring in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Restaurant Operations Management, or Culinary Degree.
- With or without working experience.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Preference in food cooking.
- Ambitious to grow up in culinary section.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Be confident, assertive and independent.
- Good at English.
How To Apply
Contact person: HR Department
Add: #47, St. 294, Sangkat Beoung Kengkang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 085 555 831 | 093 555 860
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years