• Coordinate legal procedures with the attorney including document preparation, letter/announcement preparation, client/stakeholder’s appointments, meeting minutes taking, legal advice analysis, root cause analysis, and detailed problem investigation;
• Work with the Project Managers/GM to execute the legal advice, ensure effective implementation of the legal actions, give feedback to the attorney and assistant to co-director, and follow up the case;
• Work with Finance Division and Director Office to trace the financial movements/Accounts Receivable change, ask for business conceptual advice, and seek for management responses; and consolidate the legal and business advice into an effective formula and propose to top management for implementation;
• Provide legal consultation, code of conduct, and actions to management team and plan the execution plan to ensure lawfulness and legal compliance;
• Process the legal documents to the court, ministry of interior, and other authorities when necessary;
• Conduct site visits and legal/compliance inspection, and give constructive feedback to the manager in charge to eliminate risks and enhance profitability;
• Assist in preparing and/or reviewing commercial contracts including but not limited to purchase agreements, contractor’s agreements, labor contracts, bidding documents, service provision contracts, leasing contracts, etc;
• Liaise with HR Division to ensure the policy across the group is compliant with the law, disciplinary actions are lawful to be taken, and union issues are settled down peacefully;
• Assist in checking the marketing contents, marketing and promotional video scripts, and business information that shall be posted on social media or business newsletter.
• Other tasks assigned by Assistant to Director or Director.
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of legal compliance, contract management, and debt problem solving;
• Possess strong knowledge in Civil Law, Criminal Law, Cambodian Labor Law, Property Management Law and Regulation, Court Administration System, etc;
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers, managers, and clients;
• Demonstrate ability to influence people such as stakeholders, tenants, and employees;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
How To Apply
Tel: 078 882 555 – 087 882 555
Email: [email protected]
- Address Canadia Tower, 10th Floor, #135, Ang Duong Street, Corner of Monivong Blvd, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years