• Assist to prepare legal document such as memorandums, Contract, and agreement;
• Assist to prepare other paperwork such as briefs, minutes, reports and agendas.
• Provide general administrative support to the Legal Department.
• Assist to keep track on updates of laws, Statutes, decisions, and other legal article.
• Other tasks assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Law with strong academic background from law school.
• At least 1 year of working experience in law.
• Good Knowledge on Cambodian law.
• Good legal research skills.
• Good communication both Khmer and English
• Good knowledge in administrative letter writing in Khmer and English
• Good personality, flexibility, hardworking, and can work under pressure.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet using)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other departments.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Willing to work multi-task
How To Apply
Tel: 081 831 516/061 226 648
Email: [email protected]
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years