Dhinimex Co., Ltd (the Company) is one of the largest companies for Electrical Materials supply, Construction, Installation, Erection and Services in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The core business of the company are construction and installation of the electrical power networks, manufacturing and supplying of centrifugal pre-stressed concrete poles, distribution transformer, MV/LV control panel and as well as servicing of the Transformers, Generators , switchgears, etc.
- Receive quotation, quality, payment method, delivery time from the supplier.
- Receive PR / production detailed information from the managemen
- Create purchase orders and then sent to supplier
- For import, send import declaration to the import and export department
- Print, submit PO and contract for signing as stipulated
- Send PO or contract to supplier
- Feedback the time that materials and goods arrive at warehouse
- Check the delivered materials and goods and send information for final acceptance, receive goods for warehouse
- Settle the complaints about the quantity, quality, delivery schedule, documents from involved departments
- Monitor and gather proof of purchase and transfer to accounting department
- Monitor the payment plan and feedback the payment information to the supplier
- Flexible, Responsible, good attitude, and good communication
- Negotiate the price and follow up them by mail and phone
- Competitive salary, which is negotiable, based on experiences and work duration;
- Annual salary increment
- Annual bonus
- Seniority pay
- Social insurance (NSSF)
- Internal and external training of both soft and hard skills
- Other Benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration, Accounting or related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Have experience in goods purchase of the same field is desirable
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent time management skills, negotiation skills, result oriented
- Good communication skills both verbal and spoken
- Good command of English.
How To Apply
Contact Person Mr. Hak Siekleng, HR
Phone 061 656 464/093 345 020
Email [email protected]
Address #245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.