Dhinimex Co., Ltd (the Company) is one of the largest companies for Electrical Materials supply, Construction, Installation, Erection and Services in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The core business of the company are construction and installation of the electrical power networks, manufacturing and supplying of centrifugal pre-stressed concrete poles, distribution transformer, MV/LV control panel and as well as servicing of the Transformers, Generators , switchgears, etc.
- Set targets of sale plan of materials and services and profit plan
- Maintain sale volume, market share, and selling price to stablize the current customers, maintain current of supply and demand, changing trends, economic situation, and competion.
- Adjust selling price regularly to observe cost, our competitors, and market demand against current production.
- Recruit, instruct, and manage sales team to have discipline, responsibility based on scope of works and trainings.
- Keep track of biding news and analyze all factors causing failure and win of the company’s bidding documents
- Improve knowledge and technical skills and other skills through participating seminars, researching documents, establising employee network, and joining profestional communities.
- Prepare annual marketing plan for sale forecasting, sale mechanism, sale growth, and profit, and estimated expenditure for this marketing.
- Cooperate with relevant experts for contract/deal negotiations
- Study market shares, selling price, product quality of other companies in order to improve system of selling and purchasing materials effectively
- Develop plan and promotional material through media, social communication system, website.
- Competitive salary, which is negotiable, based on experiences and work duration;
- Annual salary increment
- Annual bonus
- Seniority pay
- Social insurance (NSSF)
- Internal and external training of both soft and hard skills
- Other Benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in sales.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience managing and directing a sales team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Superb interpersonal skills, flexible, honest, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How To Apply
Contact Person Mr. Hak Siekleng, HR
Phone 061 656 464/093 345 020
Email [email protected]
Address #245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia