- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Measure, mix, prepare, and test chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers such as gas tanks or boxes.
- Set up and operate machines and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Associate Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Be capable working in any situation
- Must able written spoken English Khmer
- Computer proficiency
- Flexible, smart, willing learn skills team work
- Good interpersonal, organizational communication skills
- Highly for completion accuracy within deadline
- Initiate strongly committed the team and independently well teamwork.
HOW TO APPLY
- Salary Offer Negociable
- Experience 0- 2 Years