The Centre Manager will be in charge of mall operation management, and events
arrangement in the entire mall. The Center Manager is also responsible for directing
staff, collecting fees, controlling expenses, solving complaints, overseeing maintenance,
preparing financial reports, updating records, negotiating contracts, approving
marketing campaigns and handling and overseeing casual leasing and mall marketing
and throughout the mall.
• Report Directly to Lucky Mall Management & CBRE Head of Property Management
• Direct Reports – Assistant Centre Manager, Finance, Facilities Manager, Marketing
• Ensure first class service to customers / occupiers
• Oversee full operations of the Mall
• Oversee and support Events and Marketing activities throughout the year, including
preparing regular marketing plans and negotiating casual leasing and events
• Prepares 1⁄2 year and annual reports
• Manage Service Charge and Cash Flow projections, budgets and expenditure
• Responsible for the net operating income
• Identifying and realizing income generating and cost reducing strategies
• Analyzing reports and developing strategies to achieve goals.
• Working with Property, Leasing, Construction Management, Legal and Accounting,
and other team members to optimize property performance.
• Market evaluations and analysis of market factors
• Oversee capital improvement projects
• Is responsible for launching and continuous implementation of the shopping mall,
mall events plan and budget.
• Co-ordinate newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other
mediums – live or social media
• Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to retailers – areas to
include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
• Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which
includes managing the internal guest literature package, which includes up-dating
mall guides, directory boards and general guest services literature
• Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Real Estate, Economics, Research
or Urban Planning.
• Understanding and experience of delivering professional mall services to tenants and
customers including property management, events, and general advice.
• Good knowledge of retail and mall management, stock and inventory process,
financial analyses and event management.
• Proficiency in English and Khmer, third language is a plus.
• Experiencing in retail and mall industry 3 – 5 years
• Understanding of Cambodian Real Estate, the local market and geographical and
economic context important
• Able to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results and team leadership skills
How To Apply
* Contact Information:
– Contact Person: Vuthy BOU (Mr.)
– Tel: (855) 23 964 099 / +855 61 444 023
– Email: [email protected]
– Website: www.cbre.com.kh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years