- To drive academic program, policies, procedures and strategies to ensure the quality excellences of schools’ academic programs;
- To monitor and evaluate school curriculum, materials and teaching procedures, guidelines more effectively.
- To manage, observe and assessment for teachers’ teaching to improve and strengthen teaching quality;
- To manage, observe and assessment for students’ learning to improve and strengthen learning quality;
- To initiate classroom environment to support the concepts and environment of teaching and learning;
- To manage teachers’ schedule to align with school operation and academic program.
- To implement school’s daily operations such as customer services, baby sitter, cook and canteen, school bus and promotion activities to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources by the requirements of policies, procedures, guidelines, tools (SOP).
- To support HRD to ensure the manpower planning for their current and future needs.
- To ensure HR operations at school level are running smoothly such as recruitment, training, performance, compensation, orientation, induction, employee movement, and compliance in accordance with the required HR labor laws, and policies.
- To maintain school’s assets and equipment to be effective coding, repaired and stored.
- To control inventory, office supplies, stationery to be effective running operations.
- To manage school budget operations and petty cash to ensure effective & efficiency expenditures and turnover with timely and accuracy reports;
- To manage school maintenance, renovation, safe, and cleanliness to ensure they are met with NTC Group’s standard, policies and procedures.
- To manage social event, meeting, field trip, conduct student contest to promote value added service to the public and learning quality;
- To ensure all legal affairs to compliance with Cambodia Laws;
- A of Education in TESOL or Education Leadership and Management;
- Minimum of 03 years experiences in academic programs;
- Good English proficiency, proven by at least TOEFL of over 500;
- Good knowledge of teaching and learning assessment;
- Working knowledge of teacher training methodology and school operations;
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
alary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at [email protected] only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Salary Offer Negotiate
- Experience 2-5 Years