- Design new product feature and functionality for each specific customer segments.
- Enhance existing product and offer to a selected areas of the portfolio to drive improvement
- Design marketing promotional and translate them into actual advertising campaign
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and selling additional bankcard related products and services.
- Be responsible for achieving the bank card selling and fee based income.
- Maintain strong understanding of competitor, identify and define the market trend.
- Monitor portfolio trend and identifying spending behaviours which are profitable and can be used to segment the portfolio into group for targeting promotional effort.
- Be responsible for existing customer retention, AC attrition rate and encouragement of card usage.
- Be responsible for specific card business project implementation with all related stakeholder.
- Perform other duties assigned by managements.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required language(s): English, another language will be a plus.
- Previous experience with Visa, MasterCard or UPI business development.
- Previous experience of managing card business or operation.
- Sound problem solving skills with high flexibility.
- Fluency in English both written and speaking and Chinese is advantage.
- Good knowledge of information technology and banking product.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail before closing date at 04:00 PM.
Candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years