- Data-driven marketer in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Understand Cambodia’s demographics, segmentation and needs, to build overall strategy for Insurance and Value-Added Services on PULSE to attract customers from all segments to the Prudential’s App.
- Understanding customer segments and create user experiences that effectively engages customers at each stage of buying journey and increases usage which generates daily activity.
- Experiment with various content formats such as written, visual, video, audio etc through various mediums like KOI/KOLs, Key Speakers, bloggers etc to develop a well-balanced content strategy.
- Create various type of content for communities.
- Develop content calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Execute distribution plan of created content
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Spearhead testing new content types and developing strategies
- Discover areas of improvement/opportunities with team processes and implement solutions
- Facilitate content marketing relationships with interdepartmental stakeholders
- Based on any given keyword, conduct thorough research and competitive analysis on a topic.
- Understand how to produce high-quality and competitive content
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Khmer
- Has experience in doing keyword research and using SEO tools
- Exceptional upward and downward communication skills, and the ability to communicate with important stakeholders about complex content and SEO matters
- A passion for and a strong understanding of the industry and our business mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the brand
- Demonstrated background in writing for SEO
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines from multiple people.
- Basic graphic design knowledge preferred.
- Experience using content management systems
- Experience using SEO research tools, such as SEMrush and Ahrefs etc.
How To Apply
Tel: 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years