1. Digital Channels Management:
- Assists Head of Marketing in developing marketing plans and strategies for all digital channels;
- Plans, executes, and evaluates all digital channels that align with company strategies including coordination, oversee plans, budgets, and liaises with suppliers;
- Builds and maintains high branding/ public awareness of relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, local authorities, etc;
- Develops new automation systems/ platforms/ materials to ensure the smooth operation of all digital channels;
- Liaises and manages sponsorship events, hosted & un-hosted, within the agreed scope of works;
- Plans and prepares a working schedule for the Department of Digital;
- Guides the branding for all relevant stakeholders; demonstrates an accurate eye for aesthetics and detail;
- Ensures that a consistent identity/ branding is achieved across all digital channels/ materials and the brand guidelines are followed;
- Assists hand in hand to other Departments (Event, Production, Activation…etc.).
2. Research & Development:
- Research and develop the potential trend, channels, and related digital activities to lead
the market trend;
- Monitor competitors’ activities and market trends.
3. Customer and Public Relation
- Plans develop and implement Public relations (PR) strategies and Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies on Digital Platforms.
- Builds and maintains a good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, etc;
4. Performs other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Design or related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field;
- Management and Leadership Skill;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing;
- Communication and Presentation Skill;
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
- Skill in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere,…etc. is preferable;
- Skill in Photography & Videography is preferable;
- Good teamwork.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years