Overview of Key Duties
The Marketing Manager shall be responsible to plan and execute marketing plans at a variety of community malls and retail centers around Phnom Penh.
Marketing activities shall include; digital and social media; ground activities, events and activations; giveaways and promotions; decorations and productions; coordination with sponsors, partners and retail tenants.
The Marketing Manager through marketing activities shall develop awareness, excitement and increase foot-traffic at our community malls creating busy environments that benefits our retail tenants while ensuring our customers and visitors enjoy the experience.
- Role and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager shall have the following key duties:
- Plan, manage and execute marketing activities from beginning to end.
- Create quarterly marketing campaigns in advance with accurate budget plans.
- Understand the practical realities and time involved in executing marketing plans.
- Be well organized with marketing activities planned 3 – 6 months in advance.
- Be efficient to ensure the delivery of marketing plans, schedules and deliverables on time.
- Ensure marketing plans are delivered as scheduled, within budget and to best possible quality.
- Understand the malls, their positioning and objectives to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute with the support of the Marketing Team and Mall Managers:
• Digital and Social Media Marketing;
• Events, Activities and Activations;
• Decorations and Productions;
• Tenant Co-Marketing and Coordination;
• Sponsors and Partners.
– Organize meetings and attract sponsors and partners for events and cooperation at our malls.
– Produce reports assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities undertaken.
– Lead a team of 2 graphic designers, 1 assistant marketing manager, 1 digital marketing executive.
– Manage, mentor, supervise and guide marketing team members.
– Assist other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient work-flow.
– Establish and maintain effective communication and good relationships with tenants, suppliers, partners, sponsors and agencies.
– Liaise with tenants on promotional / advertising plans and involve them with mall marketing activities.
– Maintain good public relations with clients, owners and tenants of the property.
– Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Mall Manager or Managing Director
- Male or female, minimum 30 years old.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a senior marketing management position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational, planning and reporting skills.
- Strong networking abilities, resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Understanding of social media and digital advertising.
- Good marketing network and connections with agencies, suppliers and contractors.
- Able to lead a team
- Computer skills PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Khmer and English Language
How To Apply
095 333 283
Phnom Penh Center, 8th floor, Building “F” Street Sothearos (3), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Phnom Penh,
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years