Marketing Manager: Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget, planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include heavy focus on Digital marketing, market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations and facilitating growth, sales and marketing strategy.
• Working with international vendors from different nations to discuss about marketing strategies, DMF (Distributor Marketing Fund) supports.
• Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
• Preparing strategic marketing plans and promotional campaigns with both ATL and BTL for different product categories.
• Develop marketing plans with emphasis on implementation, evaluation, feedback and measurement, including key performance metrics in marketing team
• Build and execute a long-term strategy for generating profitable leads via advertising, public relations, social media, event marketing and other means.
• Plans, directs and coordinates the marketing of all products and services to ensure marketing strategy and plans meet changing market and competitive conditions
Sets overall marketing strategy and metric objectives for the following areas:
Promotions / Product & Pricing / E-Commerce / Sales and Analytics
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
• Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns
• Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives for company.
• Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years