The Marketing Officer shall design marketing tools, materials, documentaries and organize website, social media, marketing campaign, marketing activities for NTC Group’s headquarter, and its assigned subsidiaries/campus.
– To provide concept of company profile, leaflet, brochure, calendar, booklet, documentaries and other promotional materials to ensure the marketing materials meet the NTC Group’s required standard;
– To monitor website activities and act as a social media administrator by publishing relevant articles and posts on our channel such as Facebook and LinkedIn, SEO ranking to make it more attractive and comprehensive in the public;
– To support the marketing campaign to ensure using all existing and innovative channels to reach our audience;
– To maintain the marketing campaign activities for NTC GROUP’s corporate image, products and services;
– To support in market research, client analysis, feasibility, and competitor analyst to grow NTC GROUP’s products/services as market demand;
– To organize the awareness raising activities in term of communication with key stakeholders to initiate awareness raising activities to promote NTC Group to the public;
– To organize and coordinate with other media agencies such as TV, Radio and Newspaper to promote NTC Group to the public; and to ensure good communication with other people both internally and externally.
– To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Development or related fields
- At least 03 years experiences in marketing development (in education institutions is a plus)
- Experience in social media and documentaries;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English of both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of market research;
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity; and
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Salary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
- How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at [email protected] only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Contact Details
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Address #100, St. Pasteur (St.51 - St.200), Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Experience 2-5 Years