– Develop detail MEP engineering related scope of work for all capital projects;
– Review and comment on all MEP engineering related work performed by engineering consultants.
– Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
– Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation are properly met during construction.
– Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
– Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications. calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments as required.
– Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the requirement.
– Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives.
– Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis.
– Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel.
– Other tasks will assign by supervisor.
– At least 3-4 years of working experiences as a MEP designer.
– Be Leadership and support teams.
– Computer literacy especially MS Office, AutoCAD.
– Good knowledge of MEP Systems materials selections.
– Excellent attention to detail and excellent in organization skill.
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills.
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, Creative;
– Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
– Good oral and written in both Khmer and English.
How To Apply
Address: #2A, Street Ouknha Try Heng(2011), Phum Kouk Khleang, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey,Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Contact : HR Department
T/P : 085 867 788 / 098 825 666
Email : [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 2-5 Years