- Perform quality maintenance, inspections, and repairs on company trucks and/ or leased trucks.
- Keeps inventory records, orders and maintains spare parts.
- Reports damaged or faulty equipment to management
- Examine powered industrial vehicles and perform diagnostic evaluation to determine problems.
- Operate all equipment in repair center in a safe manner
- Keep all work areas clean
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Working from Monday – Saturday
- Competitive salary
- Travel and phone allowance
- Food allowance
- Monthly perfect attendance bonus
- Yearly increment
- AL, Sick Leave, Special Leave & Public holiday follow Cambodia labor law
- NSSF & FORTE (Health & GPA Insurance)
- Annual trip & party
- Bachelor in field Mechanical, electrical or relevant engineering
- At least 01 year of experiences in mechanical or related field
- Knowledge and experience in machines, motors, pneumatic, electric is advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to writing & speaking in English.
How To Apply
Tel: 070 983 555 / 070 981 555
Email: [email protected]
- Address PP Office: #16, Street 558, Boeung Kak 1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years