- Perform daily maintenance, run QC or calibration and routine testing
- Analyze clinical specimens such as blood, urine, stool and sputum with technically,professionally and high responsibility
- Enter laboratory test results into database
- Support to maintain, expand laboratory service market and client-visit
- Support nursing care to patients when needed
- Team-work with other sections staffs efficiently
- Perform other tasks assigned by Management Board
- Finish medical school in Medical Laboratory Science with or without certificate.
- No need experience; student and fresh graduated are encouraged
- Willing to learn and take extra responsibility
- Team-work, high responsibility and discipline
- Commit to build soft-skill and capacity to add value to the Best-Team of microlab
- Can work full-time (8 hours/day; or at the weekend), under-pressure, on public holiday and weekend
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity.
How To Apply