Hetero is one of India’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Backed by 27 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, Hetero’s strategic business areas spread across APIS, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services and branded generics. The company is globally recognized for its strengths in Research and Development, manufacturing and commercialization of a wide range of products. Hetero has 36 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located worldwide, approved by stringent global regulatory authorities.
About the role
- A medical representative’s job is to promote and sell company’s products to customers that can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce products and also have to make presentation, organize group events for health care professionals.
- Arrange appointment and make presentations with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Organise conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conference.
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Maintaining detailed records, writing reports and other documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Pharmacy or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Computer literate
- Good at written and spoken English.
- Good understanding in Pharmaceutical.
- Good knowledge at branding.
- Good at product presentation and attempt to conference.
- Strong negotiation and flexible.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Patience and self-motivation.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate, please contact the address below;
#76, Street.299, Sangkat Boeng Kak2, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 088-999-6983, 077-797637, 096-666-3609
Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer $430 Up
- Experience 0- 2 Years