- Work with the design team to fully understand the shop drawings and production drawings
- Develop MEP drawing and detailed design specifications to ensure that all the MEP confirmed drawings are accompanied with detailed list of MEP material specifications, for instance, functional design, sizes and shapes.
- Collaborate with the warehouse for periodical review and update of the material order plan to ensure effective purchase order of MEP material on time.
- Manage on Site MEP Technician to ensure that they responsible for building know the MEP drawing that assigned to them with absolute clarity.
- Ensure strict and correct translation of MEP drawings into construction on site
- Work in close collaboration with MEP foremen to ensure the correct installation of re-bars and form work in strict compliance with the MEP Material installation methods.
- Progress of MEP work and report to General Manager.
** Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00am to 1:00pm
** Working place:
– MEP Design Engineer is based at Head Office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
– MEP Design Engineer: works under supervision & report directly to General Manager.
** Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Meal Allowance.
– Phone Allowance.
– 13th Month Salary.
– Annual Salary increment.
– Annual Staff Party.
– Annual Trip.
– Other rewards.
– Internal and External Training
- Bachelor Degree Electrical Engineering or related field
- High Proficiency with AutoCAD
- 2-3 Experience in a designer and drafting role
- Good understanding of MEP Building construction
- Experience with air-conditioning design
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills
How To Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Email: [email protected]
- Address #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years