We are looking for an MEP Engineer who is capable of designing and implementing mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. Their work may also includes the design of fire protection systems, building automation, energy consulting, and sustainable building design.
The job will require you to relocate to Phnom Penh, Cambodia at least for the first 12 Months.
All Food, Accommodation, Travel & Visa expenses will be covered by the Company.
• To initate and prepare a preliminary design concept based on information and requirement provided;
• To produce bills of quantities, labour, materials and equipment taking off from the final design;
• To review sub-contractors’ shopdrawings and construction drawings against the MEP design and specification;
• To plan, oversee and manage the projects;
• Attend project site progress meeting and technical meeting;
• Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
• Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing
• plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
• Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
• Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
• Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
• Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
• Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
• Assist in the installation of MEP work.
• Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
• Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
• Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
• Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
• Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
• Hold Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering and other equivalent degree;
• Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
• Min. 2 years experiences in construction industry;
• Computer skills: Revit MEP, AutoCAD,…etc.;
• Have good oral and written in English;
• Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
• Proficient In English
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years