We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Build restful API to support the front-end.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- May work on logical and physical database designs where applicable for the given project.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Express, Type-form, JWT, etc.)
- Understanding of REST APIs, JSON data, JSON Path, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understand User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Database experience with MySQL or MariaDB
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Self-motivated, responsible, dynamic, creative, and willing to learn new technologies
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
How To Apply
For interested candidates please submit CVs with cover letters to HR Department at Olympia Building Unit S5-12 & S5-12A, Street 161, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh. Or Contact: 096 44 30 503 (Telegram) / 078 888 197, E-mail: [email protected]
- Address Olympia Building Unit S5-12 & S5-12A, Street 161, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer 600
- Experience 0- 2 Years