- Assessed new patients and monitored existing patients.
- Prepared daily assessments of patient conditions.
- Assist and provides care for patients suffering from disorders of the eyes.
- Performed specialized vision testing for patients.
- Provide specialize care for patients with severe visual impairments.
- Perform pre-assessments on potential cataract patients and recorded results.
- Maintained an updated database of patient information.
- Provided patients with home care instructions following procedures.
- Ensured patients had access to updated information to make informed decisions.
- Worked with clinical and management teams to develop care plans.
- Other tasks that assigned by management.
- Medical Diploma or equivalent nursing study.
- At least 1 year of continuous nursing experience as a nurse in a hospital or clinic.
- Extensive understanding of eye terminology is a plus.
- Proficient in cataract testing and corneal topography is a plus.
- Available for flexible working hours, able to work day and night shifts.
- Ability to build good inter-personal relationships, and work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, be flexible and prioritize work tasks.
- Good command of English or Chinese is a priority.
How To Apply
Tel: 010 228 218/ 095 638 638
Email: [email protected]
- Address B2-090, Street Diamond, Koh Pich, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chomkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Others
- Experience 0- 2 Years