- Work closely with the line supervisor to develop and update audit programs, working paper, and audit procedures in IT audit scopes and implement after approval.
- Examine IT internal controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Manage the timeframe for each audit mission as agreed to achieve the plan.
- The audit executions have followed the IT policy, procedure, and standard in order to ensure all kinds of IT risks are covered, managed, and complied with.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide effective recommendations.
- Discuss and clarify the finding with the auditee to find a clear root cause.
- Keep more concerns in each process to ensure that the internal controls are in place.
- Quickly update to a supervisor if there is any suspicious case is discovered.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Ensure the audit documents are fully completed information and stored after finish the audit mission.
- Ensure constant capacity building and up to the date of Phillip Bank’s business performance.
- Other additional tasks are assigned by the line supervisor
- A degree in Information Technology/Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Knowledge or experience of computer networking such as computer servers, virtualization, and network infrastructure devices (Switch, Router, and Firewall).
- Knowledge or experience of application development and database management.
- Concepts and knowledge of IT security standards and frameworks are more advantageous.
- Experiences at least 1 year in various IT positions such as software developer, network administrator, database administrator, IT security or IT audit are more advantageous.
- Good understanding of internal control, process and risk analysis, IT security and Application control management knowledge.
- Good teamwork and auditing ethic.
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Able to travel to provinces
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail or candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs) before closing Date at 04:00 PM.
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years