- Translate and simplify business requirements
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Identify, interpret trends or patterns, and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Provide quality assurance of loaded data in the data warehouse
- Be troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Jasper, Oracle BI, Power BI), databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and programming (Java, Python)
- Know BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL)
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries
- Understand key Financial concepts
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail before closing date at 04:00 PM.
Candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years