- Cooperate well with developer team to develop and maintain website and web application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of website
- Practice writing clean and maintainable codes according to best practices
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to lower supervision
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in application development in insurance company.
- Strong skills in Web Development
- Good experience with Laravel, Laravel Nova, WordPress, React, Vue
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred
- Experience working with a development team
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail or candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs) before closing Date at 04:00 PM.
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years