- Supervise, monitor and guide logistics Coordinators to comply with customers’ and vendors’ requirements.
- Execute established processes and audit measures to support and meet customers’ requirements at agreed level.
- Keep continuous improvement (CI) and modernizing the facilities.
- 5S and SSE implementation including regular training and audit.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of customer services objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Oversee and maintain operations reports and inventories records, prepare reports and analysis to forecast space and resources requirements to cope with changing volume trends.
- Periodic review of costs and revenue, conduct benchmarking exercises and ensure APLL continues to be competitive in the market place.
- Streamline processes to achieve cost savings and ensure profitability
- Deploy resources amongst inter/ intra department to ensure sufficient resources are allocated to manage changes in volumes and increasing demands of customers.
- Manage service providers to ensure compliance to customers’ requirements.
- Ability to communicate/work/negotiate with service providers especially 2PL.
- Facility analysist, facility risk management and backup plan solution.
- Continuously identify and train a team of Logistics Coordinators to meet the demands of customers in a professional manner.
- Conduct periodic reviews and training to service providers especially 2PL team, warehouse tallyman and labors.
- Manage trucking activities for inbound shipment, factory to CFS and outbound shipment, CFS to CY including customs formality and clearance.
- Business Solutions:
- Support business development teams in the sales process to win business for the organization and to meet revenue and margin objectives.
- Analyze the effectiveness of client’s operations, develop optimal and well-conceptualized logistics solutions, and work with country sales team to develop detailed proposals including solution design, cost models, process flow simulation, and other logistics factors within customer defined timelines.
- Work closely with Country Customer Service Lead and Sales team to develop pricing solutions and perform profit and loss analysis for customer business opportunities.
- Manage and develop suppliers for sourcing and procurement of contract logistics that includes customs and transportation services.
- Qualification and Experiences
- Preferably University Degree or equivalent qualification.
- With minimum 3-year-working experience in logistics operations / solutions.
- Good communication & presentation skills in Khmer and English
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to supply-chain processes.
- Pro-activeness, self-motivated, eager to learn.
- Key Result Areas
- Monitor and ensure that tariffs are updated, available for commercial and tender purpose.
- Run successfully product development to support commercial development.
- Meet and exceed timeliness of submission of proposals and solutions.
- Meet and exceed presentation and layout expectations of submitted proposals and presentations.
- Ensure customers’ requirements are understood and complied by service providers, customer service representatives and vendors
How To Apply
- 023 211 882
- 011 595 535
- [email protected]
- Regency Complex C, Samdach Monireth Blvd, Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Boeng Keng Kang Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years