- Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders’ fleet
- Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, courier and others
- Handle on-boarding and off-boarding of riders and dispatchers
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management – delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction
- Help and guide local restaurant partners through automation process
- Support vendor promotion collections
- Support and work with the local marketing team in a Province for any offline marketing events
- Following up on issues and manage to solve
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, logistics or related fields
- Experience of working for delivery company is a big advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing standard processes
- High level of self-control, multi-tasking abilities and responsibility
- Able to live in outside of Province
- Cambodian national with good command of English
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our pandas are hungry to meet you, and will be reviewing your CV to get back to you asap!
What we offer
- Steep learning curve
- Friendly and good working culture
- International, caring, hard-working and fun colleagues!
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- To follow Cambodian and International laws
- Salary range: Competitive base salary, plus variable with no ceiling!
- Address Building No.88, Street 384, Phum 7, Tuol Svay Prey Ti Pir Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years