- Manage factory, production and installation operations. Ensure that design, production & installation plans are completed on-time and on the highest quality standards.Manage operations budget to ensure minimal production cost and optimal product quality
- Regularly conduct performance review, monitor KPIs and develop continuous improvement plans, budget control and increase productivity. Including optimized use of machinery and equipment and minimize idle time.
- Responsible for implementing HSE with the goal of “Zero Injuries” in all areas and assures all safety and accident prevention policies are adhered to, including safe working environment and safe work practices.
- Develop standard operating procedures and work practices that ensure compliance with quality standards and local regulations.
- Manage staff planning, conduct regular staff training and development.
- Maintain accurate inventory and ensure proper storage of raw materials, GIP, and finished goods.
- Collaborate on S&OP process and meetings.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical or related field. Licensed preferred.
- Strong understanding of LEAN manufacturing processes, JIT, waste reduction and 5S.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, forecasting, scheduling, real-time operations management and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence and communicate to all levels in the organization.
- Considerable background in the construction industry.
How To Apply
tel:098 373 301
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years