- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process
- Report machine output, downtime and wastage
- Day to day packaging line & personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Responsible for the products Quality.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulation
- Certificate in mechanic/machinery or relevant field
- Able to read and write in English
- Ability to work and communication well with other
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computer and mechanics
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Able to follow instruction
- Willing to learn and detail oriented
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
- Phone: 015 888 036
- Email: [email protected]
#1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negociable
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years