- Assist Finance Director to develop strategic plan, strategic direction, and capital budgeting
- Prepare master budget, project cost budget, annual budget and rolling forecast.
- Prepare financial modelling to be able to accurately forecast the cash flows and funding needs and support business decisions and investments.
- Prepare monthly management reporting.
- Identify, review, and monitor key business drivers of revenue, expenses across departments and projects.
- Perform insightful analysis of actual results, variances, KPIs, risks and opportunities.
- Review the MIS data, input, report, and processes to ensure accuracy and appropriate control of the data integrity.
- Document and review existing workflow and control process for improved efficiency and effective control.
- Stay up to date on market trend, market research and key economic indicators impacting the business performance.
- Other assignments and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line manager
- Possess bachelor’s degree in accounting, ACCA or related field.
- Minimum 5-year solid experiences in preparing managing budgeting, forecasting and data analytics
- Professional English speaking and writing skill, able to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, and data-modelling is an advantage
- Good computer skill including Microsoft Excel, Power Queries and Power Pivot
- Professional English speaking and writing skill, able to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in team
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and senior management.
- Accountable, solutions and initiative driven, proactive and self-disciplined.
How To Apply
Tel: 070 411 716/ 092 999 005
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years