- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers.
- Compare and select the most suitable suppliers with best value based on criteria.
- Ensure promptness and quality of the ordered products and services.
- Ensure the ordering process is conducted properly based on rules and regulations.
- Constantly tracking of orders with supplier, Follow up delivery schedule and arrange the handover of the material purchased and payment.
- Verify the amount and cost of orders.
- Review and evaluate the performance of the suppliers
- Submit final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1 years experiences in procurement, communication or a related field.
- Knowledge of procurement process, regulations and guidelines
- Computer literacy of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and power point (Internet and E-mail/Outlook)
- English Good,(Chinese is priority)
- Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong organizational skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong team work and able to work under pressure
- Flexible to travel
How To Apply
Tel: 067 826 826
Email: [email protected]
#137B, Street 271, Sangkat Boeng Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years