- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Analyzing workflows and ensuring efficient delivery of software updates. Ensure clear communication across teams.
- Work with management and relevant departments spanning multiple countries to deliver products’ goals.
- Collect, analyze, and document product requirements from stakeholder, customers and relevant parties to define the products’ goals and strategies.
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes, mock-up designs, performance and benefit estimates and present these ideas for review.
- Managing scrum teams including initial feature planning, prioritization, product roadmap analysis and overall delivery timeline.
- Build and maintain products’ features’ roadmap and version document.
- Understand, research and follow technology trends in the industry and in general.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyses data pipelines, algorithms and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Plan and execute training and workshops for internal and external parties.
- Build and manage developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyses performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Competitive salary offer
- Work from Monday – Friday
- At least 3 years working in a project, product, technology or solutions role in a tech company, or been in a similar position in a demonstrably high pressure, data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Financial IT or related field preferred.
- Experienced in working and reporting to multiple department heads and stakeholders.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products.
- Make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Familiar with the blockchain and mobile apps industry.
- Strong verbal and written mandarin and English communication skills across all levels of the organization (In order to liaise with the Mandarin speaking associates).
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Highly Self-Driven and Results Oriented.
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices a plus
How To Apply
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to below email address:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 093315150
- Address: #984, St 128, Sangkat Teuk Laak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Address #984, St 128, Sangkat Teuk Laak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Experience 2-5 Years