Under the direction of the Factory Manager, you will organize, coordinate and optimize the production of the factory from paddy input to finished products. You will participate in the industrial strategy and production objectives. Having an energy efficiency mindset, you will ensure optimal production. Organized and meticulous, you will assist in budget planning & controlling in compliance with quality objectives, costs, deadlines and regulations. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement and a lean management approach.
- Your main duties:
- Improve the production quality to obtain quality label for the factory (HACCP, IFS…).
- Supervise, organize and coordinate production activities.
- Able to solve complex technical problems using your creativity when necessary.
- Streamline the manufacturing processes and procedures to maximize the required quality.
- Evaluate the team’s skills and setup a training & development plan to increase their potential.
- Participate in a logic of continuous improvement and lean management approach for the production department (equipment, methods, human resources).
- Assist in all aspects of technical incident and/or near miss investigations by completing root cause analysis and implementing preventive actions across the production line
- Follow and enforce the health and safety plan in your department.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change upon the organization’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or five (5) years of related production/rice mill factory experience
- Extensive knowledge of production best practice guidelines and requirements
- Experience in working environment following ISO, HACCP, GMP or IFS Quality Management Standards
- Lead by example to enforce a culture of excellence and production compliance
- Excellent written & oral communication skills required
- Detail oriented with solid problem-solving skills
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Function in a team environment with employees in all levels of the organization
- Provide superior customer service and support company goals
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel.
Phone : 010 858 818
Email : [email protected]
Address :No. 45, Street 468, Tuol Tumpung Ti Muoy Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address 4th Floor, Building No. 254D, Monivong Blvd, Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years