- To supervise all projects’ activities within the company, ensuring that all activities carried out are strictly in accordance to contractual specifications or company’s
requirements or specified codes and standards.
- To present reports containing details regarding the project’s progress.
- To perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- To coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- To monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- To follow up with team leaders to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/ or planning
- To define for other solution of special construction issues and site conditions.
- To manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem.
- To ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project.
- Bachelor degree in business or related filed of study
- Four years of experience in related filed
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for variety of tasks
- competency in Microsoft applications including word ,Excel ,and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management. transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
How To Apply
069 86 98 98
#18, St 360, Sk. Boeung Keng Kong3, K.Chamkamorn, PhnomPenh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years