- Graduated Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer and or Construction Management equivalent experience)
- At least 10 years of experience in Building construction;
- Ensure that all construction activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel.
- Lead and ensure all work groups are properly guided, in close cooperation with the Project Manager, in assembling and controlling the required resources (manpower, equipment, materials and tools required) to start and sustain the work efficiency and productivity until the completion of the project.
- English proficiency;
- Having experience in High Building construction (at least 10 Floors )
- Very good in Construction Management, Method of construction, Technical and Planning;
- Strong Interpersonal skills, negotiation and coordination skills;
- Phnom Penh.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years