• Set, together with the management, targets to be achieved in Cambodia
• Be the main point of contact for various stakeholders in Cambodia, taking a leading role in preparing, proposing and detailing ground improvement solutions to clients in Cambodia
• Gather all necessary information related to the prospects
• Prepare proposals including constant contacts with the clients for optimization of the company’s offer
• Attend technical meetings and presentation sessions with clients
• Contribute to ensuring effective and efficient execution of contracts to achieve the targeted margins
• Achieve the objectives assigned by the management, Assessing and minimizing risk
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
• Coordinating and supervising construction engineers.
• Hold Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering and other equivalent degree
• At least 10+ years of working experience in construction
• Knowledge and Experience with ACMV is a must
• Has construction manager background with good sale and management skill
• Previous experience on project manager is preferable
• Good up to date knowledge on foundation market in Cambodia
• Numerous contacts with clients & consultants, with excellent communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written command of English
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
How To Apply
015 684 935, 023 901 262
#8, st.275, krom 6, phum3, sangkay boeung kok1, khan toul kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 10- 15 Years