Design and plan to determine what needs to be done, who is going to do, and when it needs to be done are all part of the planning process. Planning is an iterative process that takes place throughout the life of the project.
- Define and clarify project scope.
- Develop the project plan o Develop the project schedule.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives.
Manage and organize to set up the project team’s structure to drive in all aspects of the company and to set up as functional, matrix, or projectized organizations and need to take the company’s structure into account.
- Determine the organizational structure of the project team • Identify whom and roles responsivities.
- Identify services to be provided by external companies.
- Staffs, requirements, development projection timeline
Lead to carry out the project plan in order to achieve the project objectives and challenge with all aspects because it involves a lot of “soft skills.” Skills such as communication, team motivation, and conflict resolution.
- Setting team direction.
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions.
- Motivating team members.
- Assigning work tasks
Control and monitoring the project on track with overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary and can be performed using a three-steps process.
- Measuring: Checking project progress toward meeting its objectives and timelines.
- Evaluating: Determining the cause of deviations from the plan.
- Correcting: Taking corrective actions to address deviations
Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required.
Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
Preparing any follow-on action recommendations.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Senior Responsible Owner.
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team.
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans.
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
- Expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances.
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones.
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project • Apply quality management principles and processes.
- Fluently English language for speaking and writing.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills.
- Able to communicate technical issues and analysing skills.
- Being able to work with and manage and lead a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong in creating procedure and process skills
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Dynamic, hardworking and positive attitude.
- Be flexible, dynamic, industrial, courteous and trustworthy
How To Apply
Interested candidates invited to send your updated CV to below information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 093315150
Address: Street (Kampuchea Krom), Sangkat Teuk Laak 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Address Street (Kampuchea Krom), Sangkat Teuk Laak 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Experience 2-5 Years