- Supervise all projects activities within the company
- Ensure that all activities are strictly in accordance to contractual specifications or company’s
requirements or specified codes and standards.
- Implementing for specific project procedures.
- Responsible and authorized for all Project Manager Functions.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements.
- Bringing optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their
procurement at most cost-effective terms
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identifying resources needed
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields
- Interior Design, or Architecture
- A Postgraduate Degree in construction management is a plus
- At least 3 year experiences in construction projects
- Good computer literacy in AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, Microsoft Project
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Capacity to handle pressure
- Physical and mental fitness is a given
- Flexible and reliable person
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizations, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address #A5, La Seine, Diamond Island, Tonle Bassac commune, Chamkarmon district, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years