- Demonstrate technical competence on all products/solutions within area of focus.
- Meet/exceed position objectives as established by Sales leadership
- Be responsible for project identification and gaining specifications for paints solutions
- Be innovative to drive sales volume and achieve annual and monthly target
- Find new customers or new projects: Architecture, Design, Applicator, Contractors and Construction companies.
- Monitor project pipelining by setting call plan and schedule to visit the projects
- Build good relationship and convince Architecture, Designer, Applicators and Contractors to use TOA’s products
- Assist dealers such as visit or check their projects and then convince applicators or contractors buy more..
- Prepare the company profile and file training , seminar ,product knowledge for customers
- Support project dealers like: Sample Panel, Sample paint, Catalogs, color cards, technical specifications
- Keep and follow up closely with existing customers and convince them to use TOA products for next projects
- Consult to build the confident to new applicators, contractors, architecture and designer for sell our products.
- Train and explain about products to new applicators, contractors, architecture and designer.
- Prepare and support training , seminar ,product knowledge for customer
- Make good relationship and corporate price with customer’s projects
- Surveying the project information and competitors’ activities (products and price)
- Collection all data from projects
- Follow up and push on payment collections and monitor credit limits.
- Age : 25-40Years;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or relate field
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in Project sale engineer
- Knowledge of computer program (MS. Office and Outlook, internet email)
- Quick learner and has an understanding of the company products
- Motivated to learn new skills and technologies.
- Being proactive and flexible
- Good interpersonal skill
- Language: Proficient in Khmer & English;
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
023 955 551 / 087 915 132
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years