- Community relations: build and maintain goodwill account with the communities to get support and to minimize unforeseen risks.
- Government relations: build and maintain good relations with the government to get support as well as to get and renew all required licenses.
- Media relations: build and maintain good relations with the media to reduce negative media coverages and be the company’s spokesperson.
- Public relations: build and maintain good image of the company for the corporate branding.
- Communications: enhance smooth internal and external communications
- Sustainable development: make sure CSR activities are sustainable and meet the needs of the communities.
- CMIC provide very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including accommodation or housing allowance
(for job based in Kampot), meal allowance, 13 th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits. We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term and good career development opportunities within the company.
- Master’s Degree in Political Sciences with minor in COM, Media and History
- Field Research Public Relations, Communication, Embassy, University Work including admin work
- Microsoft Office Program
- Good English speaking and writing
How To Apply
Tel: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451
Email: [email protected]
- Address Anina Building 2nd Floor, No.240, Street 271,Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree