- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals and budget.
- Attend networking events, make connections, participate in marketing activities.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related filed.
- At least 2 years experience working in hospitality/health industry or as a professional sales/CS.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency Microsoft word, Excel & Power point.
- Honest, friendly, patient, flexible, and reliable person.
- Good command of English, Chinese is a plus.
How To Apply
Tel: 010 228 218/ 095 638 638
Email: [email protected]
- Address B2-090, Street Diamond, Koh Pich, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chomkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years