1. Negotiate for payment term and credit term with suppliers
2. Review monthly planning order regularly
3. Daily sale monitoring, data analysis, data forecast and order on time frame.
4. Be able to do price comparison, and costing analysis before confirm order
5. Be able sourcing new supplier to get better price or find other alternative
6. Negotiate with suppliers for the best price, purchase volume, product quality, and shipment schedule.
7. Make sure all stock (Dry/Dairy) are safe, and shipment arrival as in schedule.
8. Monitor on supplier performance
9. Make sure all products order are match on specification that we had confirmed
10. Be able to do short stock allocation
11. Ensure compliant to ALL process of purchasing and SOP
12. Other tasks will be assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree of Management or other related fields
At least 3 years up working experience in international purchasing job.
2. Experienced in analysis and reconciling of stocks.
3. Good purchasing and negotiation ability.
4. Strong both negotiation skill and sourcing skill.
5. Accurate in details, honest, with high level of integrity.
6. Can communicate English language both written and Oral.
7. Patience, good interpersonal and communication skills
8. Good knowledge in Microsoft office applications, Excel, word. etc.
How To Apply
078 777 124
#262B, St. 598, Sangkat Toul Senker, Khan Rousey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years