Sourcing and Costing
- Work closely with Operations and Engineering depts. to understand and analyze customer needs and source qualified suppliers. Drive negotiations on material/supplier Follow up the Sanitary practice at all Owe water station
- Process RFQs and Purchase Requisitions (PR) including selection of the most competitive benchmark offers within expected deadlines.
- Analyze/compare quotations and provide recommendations based on various criteria (cost, supplier rationalization, business viability, quality, service levels).
- Control and improve purchase costing in order to achieve required savings.
- Involve with Finance Controller on spend analysis reports by category, supplier, etc.
- Compile and share suppliers and market data and trends – including suppliers outside of the supply chain to keep abreast of new developments.
- Maintain and monitor a cost and technical database (price reference, price list, and manufacturer’s documentation), a supplier database to increase efficiencies at bidding/implementation stages.
- Occasionally attend professional exhibitions and fairs.
- Recruit, maintain and manage suppliers while keeping the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Communicates with existing and potential suppliers in order to cultivate working relationships and develop most advantageous price and service agreements.
- Assist in visiting, evaluating and auditing existing and new suppliers.
- Research, identify and propose potential suppliers satisfying performance criteria for extension and/or renewal of approved supplier database.
- Support in tracking and managing back-end rebate programs with key strategic suppliers.
- Actively back up & participate in resolving supplier delivery, quality or commercial issues which have been escalated to the Supply Chain team.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or International Business or Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent. Bachelor of Food science/Environmental science is preferred (Optional)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing or site purchase operations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Earns respect of others through strong negotiating skills and the ability to network and influence people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good at planning, organizing, and able to multitask.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products with advanced Excel background.
- Results oriented in the achievement of procurement objectives.
- Understands and adheres to best procurement practices
- Understanding of legal issues and requirements in supplier contract management.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Comply with the organization’s code of conducts and ensure good ethical behavior.
- Import & Logistics experience is a plus.
How To Apply
Tel: 023 215 427 / 015 777 964
Email: [email protected]
- Address #100, St. 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years